Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Week 9 EOC: Creative Content

For my final project I chose to market Belvedere vodka.  In order to create some stir for a product cause emotion you need to be able to relate to the viewers.  The easiest way to relate to a viewer is giving them something they have in common with what they are watching.  Which is attending a glamorous party with elite people as guest. So I decided what better way to brand a product then to air a commercial on national television. In this commercial I will show case the alcoholic beverage, holding it will be a group of upper class women pouring drinks onto the gentleman cups. The scene will be an elite party for the upper class. I chose a elite sophisticated scenery because that is what belvedere stands for. During this commercial I will also be zooming in closely into the Belvedere bottle and the glass cup while the drink is being poured.  This will draw the viewers attention.  While the bottle is being poured I will have a dramatic song playing in the background, perhaps opera music just to capture a serious moment.  I want this ad/commercial to be able to relate to all men and make them feel as if they were the gentleman being poured those drinks by the stunning beautiful women.  Every man watching this commercial will view themselves as that gentlemen therefore the chances of him purchasing that belvedere instead of the grey goose will most likely go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment